Reward and Payroll Manager - Welwyn
Reward and Payroll Manager
Location: Welwyn Garden City
Robert Walters and SIKA UK have partnered to recruit for an exciting and unique Reward and Payroll Manager role to be based at the Welwyn Garden City office.
Reward and Payroll key responsibilities:
- Responsible for the review and development of the company wide reward and benefit solutions in line with business needs
- To optimise reward and benefit solutions to balance cost with employee attraction / retention
- Lead and manage the reward and benefits team, who are responsible for outsourced Payroll (circa £25m pa) and the company Fleet (circa 270 vehicles currently, approx.£1mill in leasing costs)
- Oversee outsourced payroll provisions and tax year end submissions to HMRC
- Oversee fleet, reviewing policies and managing all issues including insurance renewals
- Support M&A activities including integration of payroll, fleet and reviewing / harmonising reward & benefits
- Reviewing and developing incentive / bonus schemes to drive the business and ensure Sika remains competitive
- Responsible for coordinating the annual salary review processes
- Supporting the development of Sika EVP
Key skills required:
- Proven experience in a similar environment
- CIPP / CIPD qualified (not essential)
- Experienced in consultancy, design and implementation of reward and benefit solutions
- Strong coaching and influencing skills
- Strong payroll understanding and ability to process payroll if required
- Interest in fleet management
- Sense of humour and excellent communication skills
The Reward and Payroll Manager role is a key position within the SIKA HR team with its overall responsibility for review and development of the company wide reward and benefits solutions; along with managing the payroll and fleet.
The unique nature of the role demands a high calibre, versatile individual who is comfortable both in reward and payroll; and comfortable with challenging and demanding priorities. The successful candidate must embrace and drive change, and be able to perform in a fast moving, dynamic and growing business with big plans!
Sika Limited, the UK subsidiary of the worldwide Sika Group was established in 1927 and produces and markets a wide range of state-of-the-art systems. This activity is underpinned by unrivalled innovation in product development, the highest standards of manufacturing and renowned technical advice and in-situ guidance.
On offer is an excellent remuneration package and benefits, please call to discuss this.
If this role is of interest please get in touch on 0121-260 2520 or click on the ‘apply’ button below to upload your CV.
Robert Walters have been retained exclusively by SIKA any third-party applications will be forwarded to us and will be represented by Robert Walters.