Senior HR Advisor
A large retailer with an incredibly strong reputation has an exciting opportunity available to join their HR team as a Senior HR Advisor.
You will already have at least 5 years experience working within HR preferably with a fast paced and successful retailer.
Reporting into a HR Business Partner this Generalist role will cover a variety of aspects to support the smooth operation of the HR function.
Due to the size of the company and the exciting plans to continue to grow, the successful individual will be joining at a time where there are exciting projects that require support and the chance to develop your HR skills working with Senior colleagues.
- Generalist HR experience within a retail environment
- E knowledge of employment legislation.
- Be focussed on achieving goals which develop the business.
- Able to establish and maintain good working relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Support and work closely with Line Managers regarding HR related queries - disciplinaries, grievances and absence management.
- Experience and ability to prioritise your own workload taking guidance from HR Manager.
- Conducting disciplinary and grievances meetings with line managers.
- Work closely with rthe HR team to ensure all policies and procedures are updated inline with legislation changes.
- Knowledge of the company's responsibilities to statutory regulations such as maternity and paternity leave
- You will work closely with the HR Business Partners and HR Managers in project work.
- CIPD Qualified is essential.
- Minimum of 5 years working within a retail company.
- Strong experience with HR systems.
- Comfortable with supporting key stakeholders.
- £45K to £50K annual salary depending on experience.
- Company discount
- Attractive pension scheme
- 25 days holidays (inclusive of Bank Holidays)