Senior HR Business Partner
My client is a world leading financial services group with a truly international reach spanning 40 countries. The EMEA HR team is based in London and currently looking for a Senior HR Business Partner on a six month contract to start ASAP. This role will report into the Head of HR and be responsible for covering providing the highest level of business partnering to enable the business to achieve its strategic priorities.
The role responsibilities will include:
- Supporting front office client groups to deliver commercial HR solutions, initiatives and strategies
- Advising the business on a wide range of employee relations issues including performance management, grievances, disciplinary and sickness
- Supporting annual HR processes including compensation, performance reviews, talent management and promotion processes
- Understanding the business objectives and individual client groups business plan to be able to challenge and influence senior management and key stakeholders
- Working with the business to develop a high performance, high trust organisational culture
- Partnering with the recruitment and learning teams to deliver effective recruitment solutions and develop key initiatives such as talent management
This is an excellent opportunity to join a HR team that genuinely supports the strategic development of the business through its people. You must have significant experience operating as a senior business partner within financial services, preferably covering front office business groups, and experience covering ER matters, executive compensation and change management.
Demonstrable experience of delivering robust, commercial HR solutions across a complex business environment is also required and you must also possess excellent interpersonal skills to be considered for this role. In addition, strong analytical skills and the ability to manage a busy workload are also required.
SR Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.