Senior HR Advisor
An exciting opportunity has a risen to join a large Private Medical Practice based in the City of London as a HR Advisor.
Reporting into the HR Manager you will be responsible with supporting and developing the HR function, whilst liaising with key Mangers and Stakeholders to ensure a smooth running of the centre.
The successful individual will ideally come from a background working within the Medical sector and have experience of a large cleint base (500+), pro actively dealing with ER issues, whilst monitoring and supporting the HR processes.
- To provide day to day management of the HR service, including advice and guidance to the HR Assistant.
- Lead on the provision of HR specific training to the management team.
- To lead and develop the monthly Operational Report.
- Produce monthly reports for each facility, reporting on and analysing HR metric data.
- To oversee the collation and completion of the annual performance review process.
- To work closely with the recruitment and compliance team to ensure new start process is executed in a timely manner.
- Ensure that sickness and absence is monitored and progressed if not adhered too in accordance with the policy and procedures in place.
- Weekly/Monthly meetings with line managers to review sickness, starters and leavers and help manage performance.
- To case manage and provide guidance and support for disciplinary and grievance issues.
- Prepare all correspondence for ER issues.
- Support managers with possible redundancies and restructures.
- To be aware of and support on recruitment processes.
- Project work as directed.
- Support managers on engagement incentives.
- To lead on Local Induction, and provide guidance on the completion of Mandatory Training, following up on non-compliance.
- To continually review local processes and procedures with a view to service enhancement and improvement
Salary £38K to £42K