As HR Manager you will lead a small team and play an important role on the site leadership team.
This is a Generalist HR role, where you will lead on employee relations, recruitment and policies.
This is an established Manufacturing business in Worcestershire which is part of a larger business.
The HR Manager will report to the Site GM and play a pivotal role on the site leadership team. You will partner managers in a generalist HR capacity, working with the leadership team to ensure both short term and long terms business needs are being met from a people capacity and key responsibilities will include:
- Employee relations including sickness and absence, disciplinaries
- Managing recruitment activity for the site, and planning ahead for longer term business requirements.
- Ensuring an effective performance management system is in place.
- Carrying out training as well as leadership development.
- Project work including employee engagement activities and reward.
- Implementation of policies.
The ideal candidate will have a background within a Generalist HR role including strong ER, operating at a similar level either leading a small team or in a standalone capacity and ideally within a manufacturing environment where you have reported into the Site Leader.
My client is looking for a down to earth individual with the capacity to build effective and long-standing relationships with all levels, playing a visible role within the Business and with the appetite for continuous improvement.
Up to £57,000 per annum