Ashley Kate HR are pleased to be working with a world leading client on an On-boarding Manager role to join the team on a permanent basis. This is an ideal role for either someone who has specialised in this area or a generalist who has experience and a passion in this area. This role is paying a salary of £50-£55k with excellent benefits.
This is an amazing opportunity to work for a business who prides themselves on employee engagement. They have worked hard to be in the top 50 businesses to work for and are more like a community than a business. You will have opportunity to progress, not only professionally but personally, and work for a highly technical and fast paced business.
Reporting to the Diversity and Inclusion Manager you will lead best practice in the integration of new employees and employees in their first managerial roles, providing the appropriate support, guidance and technical expertise required. This is a standalone role where you will be working from your own initiative and will be expected to bring ideas to the table on how to move the business forward. You will be entrepreneurial in style and will be an excellent communicator and relationship builder.
- Review onboarding mechanisms from day of issue of contract of employment to include initial induction
- Ensure Welcome approaches are accessible through different media, are topical, relevant and fit for purpose for the different audiences
- Partner with the business to ensure content of Integration approaches is continually reviewed for topicality, relevance and kept up-to date
- Design and roll out appropriate metrics to measure effectiveness of approaches for each of the target populations to include effectiveness of probationary periods, satisfaction survey ratings, data analysis from survey monkeys and exit interviews where appropriate, focus groups and improvement working groups within the business, overall feedback from new starters themselves.
- Review induction and onboarding mechanisms to ensure that Business expectations and culture is clearly articulated, shared in a transparent and accessible forum to equip new employees
- Contribute to the development of managerial competencies in partnership with Talent and L+D teams to ensure consistency across the business in equipping managers as required
- Develop, manage and maintain relationships with internal stakeholders, customers, suppliers and delivery partners to ensure quality and value for money delivery of solutions for maximum business benefit.
Candidate Skills & Knowledge
- Leading edge HR thinking and practice with emphasis on effective integration methodologies
- Organisation Design and Development tools and processes
- Ability to appreciate complex organisational, business problems
- Strong consultancy skills, problem solving, coaching, facilitation
- Business understanding both internal and external
- Strategically and commercially focused
- Manage external partners (suppliers)
- Ability to travel in UK and abroad regularly
- Able to drive high-performance and motivate others
- Ability to work in an international context and achieve results across cultures
- Ability to develop self and others
- Willing/able to challenge accepted ways of working in appropriate manner
- Excellent communicator with different demographic audiences using different approaches and methods tailored to the different audiences
- Confident, resilient, and courageous - can make difficult decisions, have difficult conversations
If you are interested in this HR role, please apply or contact Ashley Kate HR for further details.
Ashley Kate HR specialises exclusively in HR recruitment, nationwide for temporary, contract and permanent HR roles. We give equal priority to our candidate and client relationships and ensure we deliver a highly professional HR consultancy service at all times.
Ashley Kate HR operates as a Recruitment Agency for the provision of permanent candidates and as a Recruitment Business for the provision of temporary candidates.