HR Business Partner
HRBP, HR Advisor Human Resources Business Partner, Senior HR Advisor, Employee Relations, ER Caseload
Permanent Job Vacancy: HR Business Partner / Senior HR Advisor
Location: Royston, Hertfordshire
Salary: £35,000 - 40,000 per annum + Benefits
Reporting to the Lead HR Business Partner, you will be responsible for implementing appropriate people plans and organisational structures together with the line managers. This will include supporting talent management, engagement and the owning of complex employee relations case work. As an effective communicator, you will coach and advise our line managers to develop resource plans that meet the demands of the business working up to 12 months in advance. You will also promote inclusion and diversity as part of the culture of the organisation. Coaching the line managers to be effective managers of people will be a core part of the role. With a strong track record in collaboration, you will have presence in the business by building strategic working relationships to gain an understanding of the key business drivers.
- Build the capability of line managers to implement the leadership framework, maintaining regular contact with managers across the business area in order to help identify and solve potential problems before they grow
- Embed a culture where all staff are developed to their full potential through robust development planning, advise managers on the management of their teams from reward and recognition through to implementing HR policies and principles
- Support Managers with organisational design and change within their areas
- Coach line managers, and support the HR Services team, to provide trusted and commercially focused advice to manage disciplinary, capability, grievances and performance issues
Are you the ideal candidate?
- CIPD qualified to at least Affiliate membership
- A degree or equivalent experience within a relevant field
- Proven ability to collaborate, persuade and influence change at different levels within an organisation
- Knowledge of UK employment law and experience with complex employment relations issues
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience working within a matrix environment is desirable but not essential.
- This role will suit an individual who enjoys working in a consultative style and being closely involved in the wider business strategy but is either not being fully utilised in their current business partnering role or is looking for the opportunity to step up into a more challenging role.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.