HR Business Partner
HR Business Partner - Hertford - £35-40,000 plus benefits
Excellent opportunity for a HR Business Partner to join this commercial organisation on a permanent basis. You will report into the Head of HR and provide operational support to the managers and employees.
You will be responsible for the following:-
- Contribute to the development and implementation of an effective operational HR service
- Identify business issues and design and deliver people orientated solutions
- Employee Relations - disciplinaries, grievances, performance management, capability and sickness
- Build and maintain excellent working relationships
- Review and update policies and procedures
- Ad-hoc Projects
You will require the following experience:-
- Ideally CIPD Qualified or equivalent
- Strong track record in a similar position
- Strong Employee Relations background (disciplinary, grievance, sickness absence, performance management, redundancy, TUPE).
- Strong Employment Law
- Ability to develop strong working relationships at all levels
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.