Payroll and Benefits Analyst, Manchester (6 months Fixed Term Contract)
My client is a large energy business with offices across the UK. This role sits with the Manchester HR team and will work closely with the HR and Payroll team.
This role is responsible for ensuring the accurate and timely processing of the monthly payroll across the various sites, ensuring that appropriate procedures are maintained to comply with internal and statutory procedures and controls.
The role holder will also be required to work with the Human Resources department and external Benefit providers to co-ordinate a variety of Employee Benefits Schemes.
The scope of the role may increase in the future as the business expands into new countries and/or the UK payroll is brought in-house.
- Liaise with key internal contacts (HR, Finance, Line Managers etc.) to ensure the accurate and timely provision of relevant information.
- Develop processes with the aim of 100% accuracy per payroll.
- Deal with payroll and benefits queries and ensure their timely resolution.
- Review, develop, and document payroll processes for each country, and make appropriate improvements in conjunction with key contacts.
- To adhere to the agreed SLA’s & KPI’s in line with expected performance and escalate any deviation from agreements to the Payroll Manager
- To assist with the identification and mitigation of payroll compliance risks and control issues
- Support the integration of payroll processes for any new businesses/branches.
- Post and reconcile the payroll journal for all countries.
- Co-ordinate and support with the annual salary and bonus review, and the budget planning process working closely with the Human Resources and Finance department.
- Co-ordinate the benefits schemes, and work alongside the Human Resources department to support with the benefits renewal process.
- Assist with requests for pay and benefits data reports as required and orders from statutory bodies.
- Ad-hoc payroll and benefits related project work.
The role will initially start on a fixed term contract but this may change / develop over time.
This role is paying £30-35k and suitable candidates will need to be available to start this role within the next few weeks.