Kitchen Recruitment Manager
4 days left
- Full Time
Kitchen Recruitment Manager
Initial fixed term: 9 months (Pro rate: £30,000 plus benefits and bonus)
We believe in ‘bringing people together’. Being caring in our every action, for the benefit of everyone who comes into our Lounge / Cosy Club. More than a job, Lounging is a way our people approach both home and work. It’s why the experience our customers receive feels homely and genuine. We call it our Cause and it’s our ‘difference that matters’.
The part you play in finding the right people to work in our Lounges and Cosy Clubs is hugely important. With 25 new restaurants to open in 2018, you must be able to work at pace without losing sight of attention to detail, or our culture which we hold dear. No mean feat!
This a support role within a decentralised structure. What that means is we have a team of Operational and Head chefs across the country, able to complete interviews, practical assessments and confidently train up newbies. Your role therefore is to inspire them to ‘run with’ relationships you initially introduce, and to lead by example by being friendly, open and a real ‘to go’ to person.
Not one to sigh over ‘the shortage of chefs in the industry’, you’ll be the one coming up with innovative ways to entice both passive and active talent into the business. You will be expected to be self-motivated, driven and energetic. Leading the way on how to create partnerships to develop the business reputation as people and community focused.
It makes sense that you have worked in the hospitality sector - know how a great kitchen leader behaves. Equally being able to spot ‘a Lounger at twenty paces’ will be essential.
Key responsibilities include:
- Ensuring a consistent level of care for candidates throughout their recruitment and onboarding process so they feel a valued part of the Loungers family from the offset
- Day to day management of all BOH site leadership and multisite roles
- Management of our ATS system and production of analytics to inform future activity
- Completion of telephone competency based interviews and short listing for Operational chefs to complete practical assessments
- Creating an army of motivated chefs who will be passively aware of the way we go about our business and ‘keen as mustard’ to apply for appropriate positions when advertised
- Highly able and keen to design and facilitate bespoke talent events to bench candidates and ensure best fit hires for both brands
- Able to prioritise campaigns and work with operations team to create bespoke solutions for any challenging resource areas
For a recruiter, this probably sounds like a dream job. We’d like to think it is. If you do, apply today letting us know why you think you’re the perfect fit for our new role and Loungers.
Apply for Kitchen Recruitment Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly