Recruitment and HR Advisor, with L&D
RECRUITMENT, HR AND LEARNING AND DEVELOPMENT ADVISOR
Our client, a global professional services business, is looking to recruit a Learning and Development Advisor to join their team.
This role will be based full time at their Hammersmith office.
The role will entail:
- Manage, lead and grow external faculty pool in Europe
- Recruitment, selection and on-boarding of new external faculty team members
- Build engagement and collaboration with external team
- Quality assurance and data management of external team
- Create community for external team built on trust, support and teamwork
- Maintain roadmap for external team to support the business vision and strategy
Ares of key capabilities and experience needed:
- Understanding of the learning and development sector
- General HR experience - recruitment, onboarding, sustaining relationships
- Understanding of facilitation and Faculty
- Project management / strong administration experience
- Embedding / maintaining systems / processes
- Relationship management - internally & externally
- Demonstrable passion and enthusiasm for the above
This is a fantastic opportunity to be a part of a growing business with huge career progression potential.
For more information or to apply for this role, please contact Terri Wickett on 0203 031 2468 or email your CV and cover letter to Terri on email@example.com to apply.