My client, based in Milton Keynes seeks a pragmatic and credible HR Manager with strong stakeholder management and partnering skills to join them.
In your role as HR Manager, you will report to the HR Business Partner and work as an integral member of our wider HR Operations team providing HR guidance and coaching to managers across our business support functions. This role offers a great balance of proactive and reactive HR activity and you'll be working for an iconic brand, in an inspiring workspace and will play a key part in contributing to the delivery of business goals.
- You will invest time getting to know the client groups you are supporting, to ensure you are providing them with a high quality and tailored HR input to enable the efficient delivery of their people plan.
- You will provide support and guidance to deliver organisational change activities including establishing new teams/functions, departmental restructuring, TUPE transfer processes and talent/succession planning.
- Working closely with the HR Advisor, you will be responsible for ensuring that employee relations matters and case management are dealt with effectively in your client areas; working closely to upskill and enable our people managers to effectively lead grievances, disciplinaries, appeals, short and long term absence management etc. You will take responsibility for chairing particular internal meetings and also work in partnership with our L&D team to deliver internal workshops and training sessions designed to educate and upskill our people manager population.
- You will attend business management meetings to represent the people agenda, creating and presenting people management information to your client areas to highlight trends, make recommendations and influence decision making.
- You will possess significant HR Manager experience, ideally having worked with commercial business areas previously, to provide you with the best grounding to be successful in this role.
- You will be able to utilise your HR knowledge and experience to support your client area's goals using effective communication, influencing and problem solving skills.
- You'll be comfortable coaching and constructively challenging managers and establish yourself as a credible sounding board
- You can quickly and proactively build rapport to establish strong and trusting relationships with multiple stakeholders in your client areas and work collaboratively with colleagues across the wider business to deliver requirements.
- You will strive to uphold our business' culture and values, being confident and possessing the moral courage to challenge behaviours and standards which are not aligned with our ethos.
- You will have experience in the delivery of organisational restructures and change activities.
- You will have significant experience of employee relations and case management including grievance and disciplinary procedures, appeals and absence management processes.
- You will be experienced and confident to deliver workshops and training sessions as required to upskill the internal manager population.
- You will have a strong focus on quality customer service and the genuine desire to understand customer needs, responding to and where possible exceeding their expectations.
- CIPD qualification would be advantageous.