Employee Relations Manager
Employee Relations Manager vacancy – London, 45K – 50K per annum plus benefits
We have a unique and exciting opportunity for an Employee Relations Manager to work for a large organisation in London. This opportunity will be based at their Head Office.
This role will suit someone with a strong background in ER (Employee Relations) and excellent knowledge and understanding of UK and Irish Employment Law. An Employee Relations professional with significant experience of working with a Trade Union is highly desirable.
You will have a small team of ER professionals reporting into you i.e. 2 Senior Advisors and 2 Advisors so prior management experience is also desirable.
A great opportunity to work for a fantastic organisation.
• Manage of small team of ER professionals
• Advise HR Teams on all ER matters
• ET Case Management
• Settlement Agreements
• Workplace Relations Commission Case Management (Republic of Ireland)
• Project work e.g. ER Case and Document Management System
• Coordinate work of Advisors in Group conflict resolution process
• Assist Group ER Manger with Group-wide activity – e.g. redundancy, TUPE, legislative changes in UK and ROI
• Excellent knowledge and understanding of UK and Irish Employment Law
• High level experience of compliance-based employee relations
• Experience of working with a Trade Union is highly desirable.
• Ability to think around legal and ER problems and provide the most effective solution or options.
• Inspirational leadership skills
• Ability to influence and persuade
If this interests you and would like to be considered for this fantastic opportunity please call James Caspersen at Network HR on 0121 450 5030 or email a copy of your current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org