HR Advisor (Early Careers)
HR Advisor (Early Careers) - Stevenage - £40-42,000 plus benefits
I am currently looking for a pragmatic recruitment professional to join this well known commercial organisation based in Stevenage, where you will support the delivery of their Early Careers Programmes (Undergraduates, Graduates and Apprentices). This is an exciting fast paced environment involving a broad range of activities that includes recruitment, talent attraction and education liaison.
Duties and responsibilities will include:-
- Delivery of the UK Early Careers Programme recruitment strategy
- Design and delivery of assessment centres
- Act as the HR point of contact for all undergraduate and/or summer placement queries
- Responsible for the careers website and candidate management tool is maintained
- On-boarding, facilitating the integration of new programme participants.
They are looking for someone who has:-
- Drive and dedication to succeed coupled with an enthusiasm for early careers recruitment
- Experience and understanding of early careers recruitment
- Ability to work at pace, under pressure and across all levels
- Ability to work autonomously with minimal supervision and manage and create own workload
- Possess previous HR/Onsite experience within a recruitment/resourcing function.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Excellent PC skills
This role will give you the autonomy to define and develop a clear recruitment plan through utilising strong networks.
Travel will be involved in this role.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.