Learning & Development Advisor
Learning & Development Advisor (9 month ftc) - Stevenage - 40-42,000 plus benefits
Fantastic opportunity for a Learning & Development Advisor to join this forward thinking, innovative commercial organisation based in Stevenage to cover a 9 month fixed term contract. Reporting into the Head of Learning & Development and working alongside a small team, you will have the opportunity to make a real difference. Responsibilities will include:-
- Consulting with internal customers, diagnosing key business challenges and helping to identify formal and informal learning and development solutions.
- Provide specialist advice and guidance to deliver quality solutions
- Project managing strategic L&D initiatives
- Design and develop new learning programmes and deliver team building days and other workshops
You will need the following experience:-
- CIPD Qualified or equivalent
- Previous training experience
- Skills in training needs analysis, design or delivery
- Proactive and resilient with the initiative and real drive to achieve results, thorough and well organised
- Experience of learning technologies would be advantageous
- A generalist HR background would be valuable although not necessary.
Excellent team, lots of opportunity and a great company to be part of.
In return they offer an excellent benefits package.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.