HR Business Partner
Stop press! A new role with a highly successful, global, blue chip business has arisen which presents a great HR career opportunity.
Exciting and progressive HR opportunity to join a corporate internationally placed market leader.
- To provide expert, customer-focused HR support to a diverse range of UK and global functions
- Working with the business directors and local management, to provide support on organisational development and change initiatives, succession and talent management, recruitment and manpower planning, employment relations.
- To provide input to organisational design improving people capability.
- To embed employee engagement in the operations area and business functions
- Support the HRD on project initiatives across international divisions
- You will be ambitious and able to demonstrate you are 'ready’ to further progress your HR career in a corporate/blue chip environment
- You will be of graduate calibre with a recognised HR qualification
- You will enjoy working with pace and be able to juggle priorities.
- You will be able to demonstrate a good understanding of business and a commercial approach to HR.
- The ability to influence and engage with a corporate business resulting in positive HR results is essential
- Experience of working with an internationally placed blue chip organisation is desirable.
Your details will be reviewed by one of our Recruitment Partners and we will contact you again within 5 working days if your application is to be progressed further.