International Resourcing Manager
An exciting opportunity to work for an expanding pioneering and internationally leading company. As a result of continual growth the client are looking to hire on a permanent basis and experienced recruiter.
The role will be located within their international head office located in Hertfordshire and would be responsible for one of the larger client areas.
Essential recruitment experience will include a strong understanding of Automation Engineering, Mechanical Design Engineering, and Product development. Covering end to end cycle of electromechanical automation.
Also experience of recruiting on an international basis is essential as well as broader business support functions.
The client is a leading FTSE 250 client has just announced plans of international growth and as such is expanding its HR function here in the UK. The team consists of three recruiters and a recruitment coordinator. You will have responsibility for the recruitment budget within Business Central. The recruitment function of the business is critical to future growth. Working within recruitment is a busy, yet rewarding, people focused role where flexibility is required and innovation is encouraged.
- Knowledge of current employment legislation around fair and efficient recruitment and selection including right to work, contracts of employment, expatriate and overseas recruitment
- Experience of navigating recruitment systems and portals and of utilising job boards and searching online CV databases using Boolean search methods
- In-house recruitment experience preferred; recruitment agency experience advantageous
- Experience of telephone sourcing and screening
- Up to date interviewing and negotiating skills
- Highly organised and resilient who focuses relentlessly on successful project delivery and collaboration with key stakeholders
- Strong team player who is self motivated and able to multi-task under pressure
- Methodical worker with an eye for detail and strong analytical skills
- People manager experience of leading and motivating a team.