HR Assistant for a small fun team!
HR Assistant for a small fun team - opportunity to progress quickly!
This is a unique opportunity for a fresh graduate to kick-start their career at one of the most prestigious Law Firms in the world! An amazing working environment where people are treated as individuals and everyone shares a passion for providing a first-class HR service. On meeting the HR team to discuss the role in more detail, they told me:
"HR experience matters, but it is their personality that will get them this job!"
This fantastic and reputable Law Firm are seeking someone with a genuine passion for HR, plenty of motivation and energy, and above all someone who will give 100% in everything they do!
This role has plenty of opportunity to progress and would suit a career minded HR Assistant who is looking to develop with the support of a great team.
- Provide required administrative support to the HR Advisory team.
- Responsible for the secretarial co-ordination processes.
- Support with holiday queries, calculations and annual carry forward processes.
- Performance review administration.
- Ensure that data for the trainees and newly qualified solicitors are up-to-date.
- Prepare and maintain both regular and ad hoc reports.
- Diary management and room bookings as required.
- Maintain updated process manuals
- Attend and contribute to team meetings.
- Managing the HR Support mailbox on a rota basis.
- Provide administrative support for ad hoc projects.
- At least 6 months experience as an HR Administrator.
- Degree in HRM/ equivalent.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and able to network successfully.
- Proactive and able to deliver in a fast-paced environment.
Please contact me for a further discussion and more information.