A South-West London based not-for-profit organisation looking for a temporary HR Administrator.
A well known not-for-profit based organisation based in South-West London.
The successful HR Administrator will be responsible for:
- Being 1st point of contact for HR enquiries
- Recruitment administration from writing job adverts, assisting with the short-listing to the onboarding process
- Ensuring that the HR databases are up to date (iTrent and WCN)
The successful HR Administrator will have:
- Experience of using HR databases- iTrent or WCN would be desirable
- Previously have worked within a HR team
- Strong attention to detail and good communication skills
A great opportunity for a temporary HR Administrator paying between £12-14 per hour PAYE.