Diversity and Inclusion HR Advisor
A varied role with exciting projects covering diversity, apprenticeships and outreach at a prestigious independent charity in South West and Central London.
A prestigious, well-known independent heritage charity with sites in both South West and Central London.
The Diversity and Inclusion HR Advisor will be responsible for:
- promoting diversity for the charity both internally and externally
- managing the apprentices and apprenticeship programme
- working with recruitment to promote outreach recruitment for ethnic minorities
This is a multi-site role and so flexibility will be required to work in both South West and Central London.
The Diversity and Inclusion HR Advisor:
- will need to be passionate about diversity, equality and inclusion and attracting ethnic minorities to create a diverse workforce
- should have previous exposure to HR project management
- should have an understanding of the benefits of apprentices, management experience would be desirable for this area.
Any exposure to carrying out change management projects which involved changing perspectives, culture and/or increasing employee engagement would be ideal and highly desirable.
The Diversity and Inclusion HR Advisor will receive a salary of £35,000 to £37,000 along with an excellent benefits package.