This organisation is a leading international legal practice with a truly global presence and operate at the forefront of the legal industry. They are looking to recruit a Recruiter to join the HR team and become part of a successful the thriving global HR function.
The Recruiters are responsible for filling the recruitment needs of specified practice groups and/or support departments, and also work with the Senior Resourcing Manager and Resourcing Manager to support the strategic recruitment needs of the business as a whole.
- Direct responsibility for managing the end-to-end recruitment process for legal practice and fee earners.
- Drive candidate attraction and build talent pools using direct sourcing methods, marketing material and recruitment agencies.
- Attend interviews and lead assessment centres to provide HR input into process
- Build and maintain a talent pipeline that is in line with business requirements and the talent/people agenda
- Manage the recruitment agency performance review process.
- Produce resourcing MI and regularly report back to the relevant HR Manager/ Recruiting Manager to ensure they remain updated.
- Provide recruitment advice and guidance (including sharing market intelligence) to Line Managers and HR Business teams.
- Work closely with the recruitment administration team in Ireland to ensure the end to end recruitment process is accurate, efficient and fit for purpose and to manage the new joiner process and ensure an exceptional candidate experience for all new joiners
- Manage and host the new joiner induction and on-boarding process for hires in London on a rotational basis
- Experience of leading and managing legal fee earning recruitment campaigns is benefitial.
- Experience of managing recruitment campaigns within a complex matrix and busy environment.
- Experience of online candidate applicant tracking systems such as IBM Kenexa Brassring.
- Strong interviewing experience, and an understanding of different assessment methodologies.
Please apply by sending in your CV for immediate consideration.