More specifically, as an HR Advisor, you will be responsible for;
- Recruitment & selection
- Leading on projects / contributing to the HR strategy
- Performance management & exits - supporting with disciplinaries / grievances
- On boarding / inductions
- HR policies & procedures
- Leading on lower level ER cases e.g. maternity / paternity
- Compensation and benefits support
- Line manager dervelopment & Partner support
You must have experience in an HR Advisor position, ideally within the financial or profesional services. This role requires somone to have experience on investigating disciplinaries and grievances as well as conducting redundancies and general consultations.
You must have excellent organisational skills along side the ability to build relationships with clients through effective communication. You must also have a real passion for HR and the drive to grow and develop within the role.
If you are keen to hear more, please do apply today!
SR Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.