Training Lead- Immediate start!
Applications are invited for the position of CPS Enhancements Roll Out Training Lead based at Gourock.
Well known business within the sector.
- CPS Enhancements Training Pack and supporting e-Learning toolkit
- Engagement and working relationship with Versko in delivering the roll out and training
- Develop the CPS Enhancements roll out plan and the supporting logistics
- Develop and agree the Min/ Max/ Re Order quantities with each vessel identified
- Develop and agree the identified Master Part Records
- Delivery of the CPS Enhancements and the relevant training on the vessels
- Develop and deliver the processes for handing the enhancements over to BAU successfully
- Project management activities relating to the deliverable and the wider project and programme governance
- Lead the visit to each identified vessel
- Stakeholder engagement and related communications
Prioritises own work. Anticipate consequences of actions, potential problems, or opportunities for change. Set and meet realistic deadlines. Forecast change and communicate current and projected issues.
Acceptance/ sign off of the deliverables by vessel crew and key stakeholders.
Successful delivery of the CPS Enhancements into BAU within plan and budget. Manage the relationship with the external partner to meet the project deliverables.
- Knowledge of Stock Management principles and systems advantageous
- Active Listening
- Decision Making
- Team working skills
- Interpersonal Communication
- Time Management
- Excellent presentation skills
- Organisational skills
- Analytical skills
- Numeracy skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Solid organisational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Immediately available/ available at short notice
- Travel will be required, clean driving licence