More specifically, as a Talent Sourcer, you will be responsible for;
- Attending briefings to ensure you have a thorough understanding of the role
- Using a variety of direct sourcing methods to reduce costs
- Attending industry and networking events
- Suggesting ideas as to how to attract the best candidates from the widest/most diverse pool
- Pipelining candidates
- Screening candidates and holding first stage interviews
- Arranging interviews
- Support and develop the firms social media recruitment strategy
- Maintaining the firms ATS
You must have a background in recruitment or resourcing and be confident in using a variety of direct sourcing methods. You must also have exceptional attention to detail and strong organisational skills alongside a calm and effective phone manner with the ability to handle complex and difficult situations with thought and confidence.
This is a fantastic role for someone either looking to move in-house, or an internal resourcer looking to take the next step in their career. From Day 1, you will have a great deal of autonomy and have the opportunity to really grow and develop your skillset in this fast paced and innovative business.
SR Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.