- Entering and updating EMEA employee records in the HR Information System and Identity & Access Management system
- Generating system reports as required and liaising with UK payroll as necessary.
- Administering, checking and inputting all pre-employment candidate forms.
- Liaising with Global Compliance to ensure compliance process is punctually completed for all new starters.
- Liaising with internal functions (IT, Facilities, Departmental administrators) regarding all new starter arrangements.
- Scheduling new joiner inductions and '1st Day' Arrangements.
- Conducting new joiner inductions.
- Producing all new joiner paperwork for offer packs.
- Creating and maintaining hard copy employee files.
- Processing leavers, maternity and flexible working cases.
- Supporting on annual processes such as compensation review and project work and on an adhoc basis to HRBPs..
In addition to the above, there will be scope for the post-holder to be involved in various ad-hoc duties in support of the HR Advisory and Recruitment teams, and to become involved in broader department-wide objectives as his or her skill set develops.
Qualifications and experience:
- Prior HR administrative experience gained within a busy department, ideally financial services but all sectors will be considered.
- Experience of servicing the needs of the business often working to tight deadlines and stringent requirements with respect to information and data maintenance.
- You will need to be IT literate and have experience of working with HR databases or similar systems (e.g. payroll, CRM systems or accounts packages).
- Ideally you will have experience of working with people from a diversity of different countries and cultures.Skills:
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to multi-task and prioritise.
- Logical, methodical, problem-solving approach.
- Good communication skills both written and oral.
- Flexible, accurate (the role requires an excellent eye for detail), diplomatic, proactive.
- Good team player.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and integrity at all times.
- Ability to manage senior stakeholders and manage conflict.
- Ability to identify areas for improvement and propose changes.
- Ability to complete all aspects of the role with minimal supervision.Qualifications:
- Ideally educated to degree level or equivalent.
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
SR Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.