HR Business Partner
HR Business Partner - Cathedral appointments is seeking an HR business partner to join a great team of HR professionals in a generalist HR role that has a focus on talent. This is a fast paced and values driven organisation who attract, develop and retain the best talent in the region.
Responsibilities for the role of HR Business Partner:-
- Work on a range of commercial and people projects;
- Organisational design and change management;
- Work with the business to drive and embed an engaging, high-performing culture with behaviours aligned to their values;
- Provide coaching and guidance and act as a trusted advisor;
- Help to understand and identify talent gaps across the business;
- Clarify resource requirements and work with the team to deliver against these needs;
- Manage the selection life-cycle, including initial assessments, interviews and negotiation of offer packages, ensuring a great candidate experience;
- Work with the team to develop internal talent, with continual review and improvement of approach and processes and dedicated focus on talent identification, development and retention across all functions;
- Employee engagement and well-being.
The ideal HR Business Partner:-
- Excellent all-rounder with a proven track record in the design and deployment of people initiatives that have demonstrably improved business growth and performance;
- Commercial thinker; understands business goals and objectives;
- Agility in thought; creative, naturally curious and engaging;
- Strong stakeholder management skills with the ability to build rapport quickly, form strong relationships, collaborate and influence at all levels in a fast-moving, complex business;
- Great team-worker with strong facilitation and coaching skills;
- Strong communication skills honed in business partner roles; strong authenticity; clear and persuasive; listens to others and seeks clarification, contributes and gives input to discussion;
- Digitally savvy; data-driven, with good knowledge of IT systems including Microsoft Office and Online Talent and Learning Management Systems
This is a rare HR Business Partner role and the successful HRBP will be joining a unique and truly forward-thinking organisation who are growing year on year. As HRBP you will receive a competitive salary and a range of fantastic benefits which include 25 days hols, green travel incentive, superb free food and drink all day and many more!