This is a great opportunity to shape the HR division within a growing, specialist manufacturing business in Wakefield.
The client is a leading International manufacturer of a unique product portfolio and has experienced significant growth through acquisition recently and therefore needs to further develop its HR function. The UK Head Office is based in Wakefield and this position will also cover a site in Lancashire.
As the HR Manager you will be responsible for all aspects of operational and strategic HR that will contribute at a senior management level to the continued growth and success of this site/business. There will be one direct report in the role who you will be expected to develop and help grow along with the requirements of the business.
The successful HR Manager will:
* have worked in a manufacturing or FMCG business recently - ESSENTIAL
* be a strong written and verbal communicator - ESSENTIAL
* have strong stakeholder management and not shy away from difficult conversations - ESSENTIAL
* enjoy people management and have the skills to develop others - ESSENTIAL
* have good IT skills - ESSENTIAL
* hold the CIPD or equivalent qualification - DESIRABLE
This is a permanent opportunity based in Wakefield paying up to £55,000 + benefits