Talent Acquisition Partner
The role of the Talent Acquisition Partner will be to create a platform for effective hiring both through selected recruitment partners and increasing the employer brand presence for direct hiring. You will design and deliver the strategy for embedding a slick recruitment process that is both cost effective and creative so that it reflects the business
A unique primarily digital business this organisation boasts an impressive customer base and a value based culture.
Easily accessible from the M18 and M62, the client has offices in E. Riding of Yorkshire, London, Glasgow and Birmingham.
The role of Talent Acquisition Partner:
- Design and implement a talent acquisition strategy across a variety of platforms, establishing process, systems and training of hiring managers
- Establish a 'Candidates as ambassador's' culture to drive candidate experience
- Support the HR team with internal talent, retention and on-boarding processes
- Launch a creative EVP that reflects the business
- Proactively build talent pools across all major hiring areas
- Support the business with selection tools and up skill hiring managers to make informed hiring decisions
The successful candidate will have extensive experience and ideally will have experienced implementing many of these TA practices from scratch and therefore will understand what 'good looks like'
You will have excellent systems and technology experience with a good understanding of social media use in the war for talent.
You will be process orientated and have experience of creating resourcing tools from scratch
You will be a strong business partner and will take the time to understand the needs of your stakeholders
You will also be commercially focused and therefore able to deliver good ROI on your resourcing strategies
This is a new role so will be dependant on experience