Senior Associate Human Resources - 12 Mth Contract
HR Manager, Human Resources Business Partner, HR Projects, Employee Relations Manager, CIPD Part or Qualified
Job Title: Senior Associate Human Resources 12 month contract
Pay rate is: £21.00 - 26.00 via an umbrella company or limited company payment
This is a 12 month fixed term contract - however, there is potential scope for conversion to permanent in addition.
Senior Associate Human Resources (HR Operations)
The Company: This dynamic and progressive organisation are looking forward to an exciting year of new challenges and opportunities with a focus on employee engagement, creating new teams and building a best place for talent.
The UK Human Resources team play an integral role in the organisation's business model and are an extremely valued and highly respected sector of the business - their role is one of HR expertise and strategic partnering, enabling UK and Ireland based business functions to achieve maximum performance and delivering exceptional solutions to their high calibre clients.
Their HR Operations colleagues are responsible for providing a seamless HR interface for staff and managers, communicating HR strategies and implementing policies and practices. In this way, present and future requirements are effectively delivered to enable the success of the business and serve their clients demands.
This is an exciting opportunity for a talented HR professional with an appetite for new experiences to provide operational support and continuous development of HR policies and practices to internal clients. The successful candidate will lead local HR programmes, promoting effective communication and engagement of employees. The role reports to the UK Human Resources Business Partner.
* First point of contact and subject matter expert for all UK and Ireland HR policy and process queries
* Ensure all UK / Ire HR policies and processes are reviewed, updated and compliant with legislation at all times
* Manage day-to-day relationship with external suppliers/vendors for specific services eg: immigration support, benefits self-service provision.
* Coaching of managers through employee relations and performance management situations
* Ensure processes related to the above are managed and reviewed appropriately at all times
* Ensure all UK / Ire employee HR data are up to date and accurate at all times on HR Information Systems
* Ensure all employee files (electronic) are up to date, accurate and 'inspection ready'
* Preparation of documentation as required eg: new hire contracts, changes to terms and conditions
* Coordination of new hire orientation events
* Preparation of data to enable payroll processes
* Produce and provide analysis of HR metrics to enable business insights
* Participation in ad hoc regional projects
Basic qualifications and skills required:
* Bachelor's Degree: HR, Business or similar
* CIPD qualified or nearing completion
Demonstrated experience in a similar role
* Experience of coaching managers through employee relations and performance management issues
* Strong working knowledge of UK employment law and associated best practice
* Passion, positivity and energy
* Fluency in English, both oral and written
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* Strong working knowledge of HR systems, Workday preferred.
* Data analysis
* Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office (advanced Excel preferred)
* Pro-active in issue resolution and identification of improvements
* Project coordination capability
There is some travel expected between Cambridge and other sites, as well as very limited European travel
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to join a high performing, supportive and valued Human Resources Team, in addition to an opportunity to gain experience working in a fast paced, complex, global environment.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.