HR Project Manager
2 days left
- Full Time
Oakleaf are happy to be working with a global leader in the professional services are looking for an experienced Project Manager to join their shared service team. Based in Birmingham the HR Project Manager will work with the UK Shared Services team and will be responsible for managing several projects, focused on cost and efficiency.
This hands-on role involves both strategic overview and operational delivery on numerous projects, to deliver effective change.
The HR Project Manager will be responsible for...
- The management of multiple HR project deployments including for example: ensuring the role out of a new SAP system is successful and effective.
- Working closely with the wider shared service team and a Project Manager counterpart who is systems/technology focused
- Managing relationships with offshore teams and third parties (payroll for example), plus senior managers within the organisation who could be based outside of the UK
This is an opportunity to work for a large, global, matrix organisation. Based in central Birmingham, the role offers agile/flexible work patterns.
We are looking for someone with the following skills/background:
- Understanding of a HR shared service model and with experience within a shared service team, ideally within professional/financial services
- Able to spot potential process improvements which will deliver cost savings
- Experience working within large matrix organisations
- End to end project management experience, happy and able to do both the planning stages and then carry out the project operationally
- Able to carry out multiple projects simultaneously
- A detailed and analytical approach
- Great stakeholder management, confident as challenging existing processed but sensitive to the 'bigger picture'
Apply for HR Project Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly