One of the world's largest brokerage organisations, employing 15,000 team members worldwide and with a global network offering client-service capabilities in more than 150 countries are looking to recruit and experienced Benefits Manager.
The primary focus of the role is to own and drive the strategic delivery of all Benefits, Pension and Wellbeing activity within the global broking division. The role will interact closely with internal stakeholders including HR, Finance, Risk, Legal and divisional business leadership teams, as well as external stakeholders.
The successful candidate will be Senior Reward professional with proven record of effectively managing benefit and pension activity with either current experience or motivated to work on the international benefits offering. Someone who is hungry to grow both the role as well as themselves.
It is essential that the successful candidate has water tight UK Benefits and Pensions experience including a strong understanding of Wellbeing and Wellness. Management experience is essential as the role will have managerial responsibilities.
Key areas of responsibility will include but not be limited to the following.
- Lead on the management and delivery of employee benefits including core, risk, flexible and volunt Work with the Reward Director and wider team to identify opportunities to enhance our existing benefit proposition through improved planning, governance, engagement/uptake, communication, education/training, identifying and delivering cost savings, and the introduction of new benefits.
- Own and drive the administration of the (Exec) Benefits Committee to ensure key decisions are obtained through effective research, planning and recommendation paper preparation.
- Ensure that the business remains compliant with applicable benefits and pension legislation, and plans effectively for future changes and potential developments.
- Management of all current and legacy pension arrangements, including effective education, communication and process administration.
- Drive ongoing programme to support our team members in maintaining their physical, emotional and financial wellbeing.
- Manage the relationship with employee benefits consultants and other third party stakeholders, including project planning/delivery, cost management, issue escalation et
- Own benefit and pension related processes relating to corporate acquisitions including due diligence assessment of existing and legacy reward arrangements, schemes, liabilities and risks, and driving the integration and harmonisation of acquired population
- Manage the Reward Administrator and Head of Payroll roles to ensure effective delivery of their objectives and key accountabilit Conduct timely performance management and other developmental line management duties.
- Provide query escalation support for HR Operations teams and HR Business Partners around complex benefit queries and issue
Desirable Knowledge and Experience
- Multiple years' experience working in an in-house Reward/Benefits role within a UK-based financial or professional services organisation
- International benefits management experience would be an advantage
- Strong working knowledge and experience of UK pension legislation
- Strong working knowledge and experience of UK benefits tax handling and legislation
- Exposure to merger and acquisition reward processes
- Commercial data analysis and management information
- Project management/support
- Line management experience
- Ability to develop strong working relationships with senior internal and external stakeholders
- Impeccable attention to detail and accuracy for both numerical and written work
- Ability to manage heavy workloads to meet deadlines and deliver consistently high standards of work by planning and prioritising effectively
- Comfortable interacting with and presenting to colleagues and senior leadership members
- Flexibility in supporting ad-hoc, unplanned work requests
- Capable of working independently when required and collaboratively as part of a team