Chief People Officer
Annapurna Recruitment have partnered with an international technology company to find their next Chief People Officer. This role will sit in the Central London office and will join the executive team.
You will be responsible for the shaping and developing of the global people strategy and will lead the HR team in attracting retaining and developing their talent.
You will be accountable for the global talent, recruitment and HR functions.
Key Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Deliver and develop the People Strategy ensuring that it aligns with the business objectives
- Design and Deliver a Learning & Development programme for the business
- Operate a global HR function, ensuring best practice is shared between all offices
- Provide people reports for the executive team.
- Compensation and benefits projects.
- Work with the executive team on organisational design.
- Work with the People team to develop a strategy that attracts, retains and develops top talent.
- Develop and implement HR policies, processes, and programs
The ideal candidate must have previous experience in a Group HR Director, Global HR Director, Global Head of HR role in a technology business.
For more information on this role, please contact Kathryn on email@example.com