HR Business Partner
Annapurna HR is working with a leading insurance firm in the search for an HR Business Partner to join the London team. You will be working very closely with senior stakeholders, as well as leading HR projects and change initiatives individually and as part of a team. You will support a dedicated client area, in this case, Operations.
- Working closely with the HR team to support the development of talent identification and attraction strategy
- Provide coaching and advice on employment law issues
- Have both a strategic and hands-on approach to Recruitment, being the key liaison to the business for all resourcing matters across the business
- Support annual salary and bonus review
- Proactively work as a business partner to support and advise stakeholders
The successful candidate will have operated in a challenging, fast-paced environment with previous insurance or banking experience being essential for this role. Experience in all HR disciplines such as recruitment & talent/learning programs, as well as partnering demanding senior stakeholders, is also beneficial.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a market leading business, email Stasio at Annapurna HR on firstname.lastname@example.org for more.
Annapurna is acting as a recruitment partner in regards to this agency