2 days left
- Full Time
- The ability to meet deadlines and accurately achieve monthly payroll for all employees.
- To support and train junior colleagues in the remit of payroll across Belgium and Luxembourg (with an understanding of other European countries where needed).
- Receive research and respond to all employee related enquiries. Liaise with the HR and Finance teams.
- Meet all regulatory, tax, compliance, internal and external filings, third party payments and reporting requirements for all payroll and employee benefits for all legal entities and country within remit.
- Ensure timely accurate reporting of all financials tied to payroll processing, providing appropriate data to Finance to enable their reconciliations.
- Help manage relationships with local payroll entities and country specific regulatory and accounting bodies to ensure compliance with all country and work force related laws within remit. Assist with Preparing vendor performance metrics. Escalate issues to Senior HR functional Management.
- Ensure operating procedures and document management practices are prepared, maintained and followed for all functions to comply with corporate policies, tax authorities, bank authorities and other statutory agencies within remit
- Support overall HR International Operations by ensuring cross training for primary, secondary and tertiary cover is in place for countries within remit and reflected on a regular basis in the training matrix. Provide back up support where necessary
- Must be willing to travel. Support Regional projects as directed by Head of International HR Operations. Support local HR Country Managers on ad hoc requests as approved by Head of International HR Operations. Prepare Monthly HR Management Dashboard on operational metrics and performance for Head of Global HR Operations and HR Chief Operating Officer.
- Leading Client Relationship meetings with country stakeholders in remit to review performance and track actionable items.
- Ability to develop and train more junior staff on payroll skills and requirements if and when required
- Ability to train and cover other EMEA country payroll as required
- Great organisational skills, working effectively to numerous deadlines
- Ability to proactively manage risk and implement/maintain effective controls in an ever-changing environment
- Experience managing and building effective working relationships with third party outsourced service providers/vendors
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Ability to work independently with limited day to day supervision
- Experience of working in a large organisation but not necessarily in the Financial Services Sector
- Highly proficient in Excel and data analysis tools
SR Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Payroll Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly