- Part Time
Currently recruiting for a Part Time Reward Assistant to work with a well known professional service organisation based in the center of Leeds. This role is a perfect opportunity for a Reward/HR professional who is looking for a part time role. The main responsibility is to support the Reward Manager in the delivery of the organisation reward and benefit activity.
• Deal with the day to day benefit related queries received from employees and partners across the business.
• Act as a point of contact for the HR team in handling and resolving ad-hoc benefit related queries received from their client group.
• Self-manage a number of the benefits offered (ie cycle scheme, dental scheme, health screens) including processing, invoicing and regular MI being made available.
• Support the Reward Manager in the running and managing the organisations benefit portal, including annual renewals and benefit improvement and changes.
• Responsibility for the submission of salary and bonus data throughout the year to the various third parties we work with for salary benchmarking purposes.
• Provide support on the various benefit related projects which are planned for 2018 aligned the strategy or annual projects.
• Develop a strong relationship with external suppliers and the HR team to ensure all parties work in collaborative way to the benefit of the organisation.
Apply for Reward Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly