Currently recruiting for a Part Time Reward Assistant to work with a well known professional service organisation based in the center of Leeds. This role is a perfect opportunity for a Reward/HR professional who is looking for a part time role. The main responsibility is to support the Reward Manager in the delivery of the organisation reward and benefit activity.
• Deal with the day to day benefit related queries received from employees and partners across the business.
• Act as a point of contact for the HR team in handling and resolving ad-hoc benefit related queries received from their client group.
• Self-manage a number of the benefits offered (ie cycle scheme, dental scheme, health screens) including processing, invoicing and regular MI being made available.
• Support the Reward Manager in the running and managing the organisations benefit portal, including annual renewals and benefit improvement and changes.
• Responsibility for the submission of salary and bonus data throughout the year to the various third parties we work with for salary benchmarking purposes.
• Provide support on the various benefit related projects which are planned for 2018 aligned the strategy or annual projects.
• Develop a strong relationship with external suppliers and the HR team to ensure all parties work in collaborative way to the benefit of the organisation.