Learning and Development Manager
You'll be reporting into the Head of Learning and Development for Europe and you must have previous experience working within either Pharmaceutical or Healthcare industry.
This role ultimately is to contribute to the identification of field capability development requirements across the business and you will lead on the development and delivery of specialist L&D interventions using both internal and external expertise.
- Always put compliance first
- Contribute to the development of the field based learning strategy
- Work with the stakeholders to drive performance in front of customers
- Develop collaborative relationships with HR and Commercial teams, sharing expertise and identifying opportunities to build capability
- Execution of Training Plans
- Lead specific capability and skill training initiatives/projects
- Degree level educated
- Management, L&D or CIPD qualification
- Qualified to deliver core training skills - field coaching, field manager capability etc
- Understanding of latest training techniques including use of different media
- Must have experience working across Europe
- Excellent interpersonal, communication skills and business understating to drive L&D success
- Must be an excellent presenter and facilitator
Please be aware, due to the nature of this role, there will be up to 40% travel across Europe.
Should you wish to hear more about this exciting new opportunity apply now and I will be in touch.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.