- Supervision of all stages of the payroll and BACS processing cycle for a portfolio of client payrolls.
- Ensuring that all information and documentation required for processing is complete prior to being dealt with by the payroll processing team.
- Review of the payroll reporting prior to despatch, the preparation of letters and e-mails
- Ensuring delivery of client payroll requirements within the agreed timescales.
- Liaising with clients and HM Revenue & Customs when dealing with payroll related queries.
- General administrative duties, e.g. photocopying, scanning and filing, responding to letters and emails.
- Good working knowledge of payroll processing procedures and legislation
- Good technical knowledge inclusive of all aspects of Auto-Enrolment
- Ability to communicate with both clients and HMRC.
- Experience within a payroll office / bureau environment.
- Use of own initiative to follow processes through.
- Fully conversant with Sage Payroll software.
- IT Literate (Word, Outlook and, especially, Excel)
- Good attention to detail.
- Organisation/Time management
- Enthusiastic/Willing to learn
SR Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.