Graduate Recruitment Manager
Graduate Recruitment & Campaign Manager, FMCG
West London, £38,000 - £45,000 (Bens & Bonus)
Our client, a global FMCG organisation, are currently looking to enhance their high performing talent team with an experienced Graduate Recruitment Manager.
This role will be responsible managing and running the graduate and placement campaign for the business. It will work with the Emerging Talent Manager to shape the digital recruitment strategy from an EVP perspective
- Clear experience with Graduate recruitment, ideally within Retail or FMCG sector
- Responsible for running campaigns in graduate and experienced hires channels
- Drive external recognition of the graduate programme
- Responsible for reviewing, shaping and developing the graduate and placement campaigns
- Responsible for all on-campus activities
- Developing a CRM approach for placements and graduates
The ideal candidate will have a previous HR generalist or strong Resourcing background, with a passion for recruitment.
- Demonstrable experience in the graduate recruitment field
- Clear experience of successful Graduate placement schemes and programmes
- Able to establish effective and trusted relationships and campus partnerships
- Great communication skills and a pragmatic approach
If this role sounds of interest please contact Craig at email@example.com or call 02030312468 for more details.