HR Business Partner
My client, a well-known household brand is looking for a HR Business Partner on a permanent basis to join their team. You will take ownership of the day to day HR business partnering across all functions and as required you will support the HR Manager with come more complex organisations design, change managements or ad hoc projects.
To be successful in this role you must have experience leading the HR agenda, be passionate about executing to the highest standard and delivering solutions which support the commercial needs of the business.
Responsibilities include (not limited to):
- First point of contact for all day to day queries
- Key contact for all recruitment requests
- Build external talent pipeline and identify direct sourcing solutions
- Manage and deliver on boarding programmes with relevant line managers
- Support and coach line managers (new starters, leavers, development areas)
- All ER issues
- Track and Monitor PDP submissions
- Talent management - coach and support line managers with career development situation
- Support talent pipeline and succession planning
Experience & Qualifications:
- CIPD Qualified
- HR Generalist experience working within FMCG or Retail
- Performance management experience
- Strong influencing skills
- Committed to continuous learning and development
- Trade union exposure would be a plus
If you are seeking a role where you will have opportunity for self-development, work autonomously and drive forward change then apply now and I will be in touch!
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.