Emerging Talent Manager
Emerging Talent Lead, FMCG
West London, £60,000 - £75,000 (Bens & Bonus)
Our client, a global FMCG organisation, are currently looking to enhance their high performing talent team with an experienced Emerging Talent Lead.
This role, reporting to the HR Director, will be responsible for all on and off campus activity. You will develop, lead and manage all cluster Talent programmes to establish and explore different routes to market. You will engage the business and use insights to create tangible Emerging Talent programmes and initiatives to add value to the business for the future. You will be involved in Employer Branding, as well as the integration, development and retention of emerging talent and high potential individuals. This role also covers the Apprenticeship space.
- Build sustainable talent pipelines within the Graduate and Apprenticeship
- Manage the Graduate placement, Apprenticeship scheme and rotations.
- Responsible for all employer branding to drive attraction of junior talent against competitors
- Direct line management of a Graduate Campaign Manager
- Build strong relationships with external partners including industry partners and key influencers in government and education
The ideal candidate will have a previous HR generalist or strong Resourcing background, with a passion for Emerging Talent.
- A clear and substaintial background in the Graduate and Emerging Talent space within a matrix business, preferably in the Retail or FMCG space
- Evidence of driving change and adapting business needs within a matrix organisation
- Excellent stakeholder management skills with ability to influence and challenge status quo
- An understanding of Emerging Talent best practice within a large corporate environment
If this role sounds of interest please contact Craig at email@example.com or call 02030312468 for more details.