Regional HR Business Partner
1 day left
- Full Time
As a Regional HR Business Partner, you will be responsible for managing full HR capability across two key sites in Thatcham and Bristol. This will include Employee Relations, driving change programs, employee engagement, succession planning, coaching Managers, managing Trade Union relationships, and managing a HR Advisor at each site.
Our client is a leading player in their specialist field.
As a Regional HR Business Partner, you will be responsible for the consistent and effective management of site HR activities at two key sites. Key duties will include:
- Develop, support and deliver employee engagement and change management programs across the two sites.
- Support operational teams to embed the company culture.
- Give guidance and coaching to management teams to empower all managers to make effective people decisions.
- Provide advice on all aspects of Company policy, best practice, employee relations and employment law.
- Maintain and promote good employee and industrial relations and ensure employee relations issues are dealt with at an early stage.
- Support, coach and develop the site HR Advisors.
- Support capability development, retention and succession of on site management teams.
- Assist and provide guidance in grievance and disciplinary issues up to and including dismissal and appeal stage.
- Build strong relationships with trade union.
- Ensure a culture of trust based on open communication, where cooperation is encouraged and reinforced.
- Review HR Management Information and suggest areas of improvement.
- Developing and delivering internal training workshops for managers and employees.
- Support and lead various ad-hoc projects as dictated by the needs of the business unit e.g. TUPE, Restructures, etc.
Our client is looking for candidate profiles that match the following criteria -
- Significant experience in a Regional HR role.
- This experience will include Employee Relations, change management, succession planning, coaching the management population, employee engagement, and retention.
- HR experience ideally within a logistics, transport, retail, FMCG or manufacturing environment.
- Credibility and impact to act as a true business partner to the site management teams.
- Experience dealing with complex ER issues.
- Experience with driving forward a performance management agenda.
- Ideally have some experience of working within a unionised environment.
- Strong knowledge of current Employment Law.
- Ability to develop HR strategies and deliver change.
- Excellent leadership and influencing skills.
- CIPD qualification is desirable.
You will be happy to travel to both Thatcham and Bristol on a regular basis.
With this Regional HR Business Partner role, our client offers a very strong package on top of a competitive salary:
- Amazing bonus scheme.
- 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays.
- Car or car allowance.
- Child care Vouchers.
- Life assurance x4.
- Private Medical - AXA.
- A healthcare cash plan.