Senior HR Advisor
1 day left
- Full Time
Great opportunity to join the business in April 2018, running through to Jan 2019.
9 months contract role
Instantly recognisable business with a great EVP.
- Provide generalist HR support to the designated region including absence management, TUPE, transfers, disciplinary/grievance, performance management, reorganisations and succession planning
- Support line managers and employees with all matters relating to employment and escalating issues as required.
- Support the Human Resources Directors, including developing appropriate processes and standards to ensure a consistent approach across the business.
- Ensure that managers and employees are aware of HR policies and procedures, and are equipped and skilled to implement them
- To assist the business in the embedding of the values and behaviours across the Regions
- Coordinate and communicate operational resource requirements
- Assist managers in the identification of training and development needs, and maintaining an employee competency database for the region for succession planning and redeployment purposes
- Assist in the appraisal process, and salary review process
- Provide agreed regional HR reports to the business/HRD's on relevant HR statistics and employee information
- Update and maintain the computerised HR system as appropriate
You will have experience in a similar role working with managers to deliver commercial results.
£30,000 - £35,000 + bens
To be considered for this role you must be able to start in March/April 2018.