Occupational Health Nurse - Hull
We are seeking an Occupational health nurse on a full time permanent basis. The role will be to assist the Occupational Health Manager (OHM) in providing and developing nurse based services to the organisation’s Occupational Health Department
The remit of the role will involve:
- Health Surveillance
- Health care and advice
- Health promotion and education on all issues in line with clinical good practice and current legislation
- Registered General Nurse (RGN)
- Clinical skills, preferably including experience of Vision screening, Spirometry, Audiometry tests and health promotion.
- Experience of working as a Practice Nurse, or within an Occupational Health environment preferable.
- Communication skills, both written and verbal of a level appropriate to enable the effective performance of the main tasks.
- IT literate including word processing and the use of databases and production of basic reports.
Please contact James Baron on 01582 228853 for a full job spec.