Learning and Development Specialist
2 days left
- Full Time
Has your Learning and Development career thus far been carved in Sales & Marketing, R&D, Supply Chain / Logistics, Engineering, Commercial or Retail organisations and you are now looking for a role in a leading Blue-Chip Company with a strong Global presence and an enviable reputation for quality, innovation and excellence?
If the answer to the above is yes, please read on!!
Henlee Resourcing is working in partnership with this innovative and pioneering Global Brand with a base in Bracknell to recruit a talented, resilient and forward-thinking Learning and Development Specialist on a permanent basis.
Reporting to an inspirational Talent Manager, the role will be responsible for the management of professional competence across the region through the effective operation of a range of training and development programmes. The successful candidate will be required to oversee the training needs pipeline, ensuring all Employees are adequately training to assure organisational sustainability in the region.
As a member of the team, you will be involved in general HR activity and projects as required taking an active role in delivering and developing an exceptional HR service to business.
- Responsible for the European implementation of training for new Employees across the region
- Conduct a needs analysis to design and lead the operational plan for current Employees
- Ensure the maintenance and reporting of training records for all regions and on European HR database (SAP SuccessFactors)
- Responsible for coordinating the trainers training to maintain the sustainable training operation for each locations
- Responsible for conducting the needs analysis and designing the operational plan for the implementation of management foundation training, under the supervision of relevant Department Managers
- Management of any related suppliers including contracts and operations
- Ensure seamless operation of this training, ensuring training pipeline and historical records are accurately maintained on the European HR database
- Drive continuous improvement of quality, outcome, cost and efficiency
- Lead the implementation of the newly designed induction programme. This includes the coordination of the end-to-end induction process, arranging necessary sessions for all newly hired Employees
- Design and lead the operational plan for current Employees based on a needs analysis
- Drive the continuous improvement of induction quality, outcome, cost and efficiency based on the situation analysis and the feedback from Employees
Other Training Areas
- Working closely with the L&D Coordinator, manage and own relationships with training service providers, maintaining a PSL and overseeing overall training schedules
Qualifications, knowledge, skills and experiences:
- Evidenced experience and achievement in management development programmes and / or training
- Excellent project management skills (PMI, Prince 2 are advantages)
- Educated to degree level or equivalent with HR or professional certification or qualifications desirable
- Ability to undertake analytical work with good numerical skills
- Ability to interact well with people at all levels within the organisation with excellent communication skills
- Flexibility to travel as required
- Excellent MS Office skills
The role will suit someone who is able to flex between taking the lead on a number of operational programmes, with an appreciation of attention to detail for each programme. You will need to be able to delegate effectively within a matrix structure (no direct line management responsibility) and you should be well-organised, detail orientated, motivated to learn and excellent in problem solving. You will be comfortable working in fast paced international business, have an understanding of cross-culture differences with the ability to works well under pressure and tight deadlines; planning and prioritising time efficiently whilst maintaining quality. It goes without saying that you will be a strong team player with an enthusiastic, "Can-Do" approach.
If you are looking for a highly challenging role in an extremely progressive Organisation and possess the above competencies, we are keen to hear from you.
Henlee Resourcing is a specialist full service human resources recruitment consultancy operating across the South of the UK.
Apply for Learning and Development Specialist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly