HR Specialist Luxembourg
3 days left
- Full Time
Duties & Responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Assuming the main administrative and office co-ordination role during the set up and establishment of our Luxembourg office.
Providing on-the-ground HR support as part of the Global HR team. Duties will include:
- Assuming the role of trusted local liaison point and advisor for all local HR, payroll, benefits and regulatory matters.
- As part of the Global HR Team, supporting the HR lifecycle of Luxembourg based employees including sourcing and selection, onboarding, regulatory support, reward and recognition.
- Developing and supporting local HR policies and procedures in line with local legislative requirements and best practice
- Supporting local recruitment campaigns which will include partnering with the local management team and ensuring our internal procedures are maintained
- HR liaison with the European branches (Germany, France, Spain, Belgium and Italy)
- Collaborating with Procurement and Global Facilities to administer, maintain and evaluate the local requirements
- General and ad hoc administration and support, as required to support the office in a start-up environment.
SKILLS, QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Ideally experience of a similar role within a start-up enterprise;
- Excellent HR Generalist experience and a minimum of 2 years of this experience to be in the local Luxembourg jurisdiction;
- Flexibility, strong problem solving skills and exceptional communication skills;
- Fluency in English, written and oral;
- Fluency in French is required and an additional European language (Spanish, German, Italian, Dutch would be advantageous)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills;
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with the ability to work with a team oriented approach;
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment;
- Eye for detail;
- Logical thinker;
- Strong time management;
- Ability to organize efficiently;
- Competent computer skills - must include Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word and Microsoft Outlook as a minimum.
The company offer a competitive compensation and benefits package in line with experience
SR Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for HR Specialist Luxembourg
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly