HR Specialist Luxembourg
Duties & Responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Assuming the main administrative and office co-ordination role during the set up and establishment of our Luxembourg office.
Providing on-the-ground HR support as part of the Global HR team. Duties will include:
- Assuming the role of trusted local liaison point and advisor for all local HR, payroll, benefits and regulatory matters.
- As part of the Global HR Team, supporting the HR lifecycle of Luxembourg based employees including sourcing and selection, onboarding, regulatory support, reward and recognition.
- Developing and supporting local HR policies and procedures in line with local legislative requirements and best practice
- Supporting local recruitment campaigns which will include partnering with the local management team and ensuring our internal procedures are maintained
- HR liaison with the European branches (Germany, France, Spain, Belgium and Italy)
- Collaborating with Procurement and Global Facilities to administer, maintain and evaluate the local requirements
- General and ad hoc administration and support, as required to support the office in a start-up environment.
SKILLS, QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Ideally experience of a similar role within a start-up enterprise;
- Excellent HR Generalist experience and a minimum of 2 years of this experience to be in the local Luxembourg jurisdiction;
- Flexibility, strong problem solving skills and exceptional communication skills;
- Fluency in English, written and oral;
- Fluency in French is required and an additional European language (Spanish, German, Italian, Dutch would be advantageous)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills;
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with the ability to work with a team oriented approach;
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment;
- Eye for detail;
- Logical thinker;
- Strong time management;
- Ability to organize efficiently;
- Competent computer skills - must include Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word and Microsoft Outlook as a minimum.
The company offer a competitive compensation and benefits package in line with experience
SR Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.