A leading global corporate and Investment Bank based in London is looking for a candidate to join their Reward Advisory team. The role will work closely with the Human Resources and Personnel team
Global Corporate and Investment Bank
Rresponsibilities of the Reward Advisory position in London:
Provide direction, guidance, and expertise with regards to the Bank's Performance, Rewards and Benefit programs ensuring consistency with group standards and alignment with PRB philosophy, principles, and policies.
Establish and maintain relationships with key stakeholders with an aim to provide advisory support on all aspects of performance, reward and benefits including retrials, recognition, and country benefits
- Provide expertise in regional / business reward issues and act as an adviser to the business and country / Regional HR in these areas.
- Evaluate the performance and effectiveness of Reward & Benefits policies and processes in terms of meeting business and people requirements in the region.
- Design and coordinate regional specific policies, processes and documentation to maintain alignment with the current and future Group HR and business strategy. Lead regional approach to annual compensation reviews.
- Partner with Country Service Delivery in the negotiation and recommendation of Service Level Agreements through the region with the Bank's external reward and benefits vendors (e.g. Remuneration survey vendors, benefits consultants, insurance providers) to secure service and agree budgets.
- Establish and maintain relationships with key stakeholders (at Group, Regional and country level) in order to ensure their engagement and sponsorship of the Bank's reward philosophy, meet regional and business specific product needs and to provide support across the regions.
- Promote the use of market survey data in region and obtain market intellegience
- Lead reward integration activities in the region where applicable
- Ensure that all reward related policies, procedures and practices in countries comply with local regulatory requirements, reflect best practice and are within Group directions.
- Provide guidance to TA for complex and or senior hires including guidance on share buyouts
- Manage the Performance Management and Compensation Review process within the region. Manage Reward analytical support and deliver business as usual compensation support flawlessly.
Experience for the Reward Advisory role in London:
- A professional or relevant post graduate management qualification is essential.
- Although not mandatory, GRP/CCP/CIPD will be an advantage
- Experience focusing on Europe Benefits / Reward ideally in an Advisory capacity.
- Strong interpersonal skills, influencing.
- High level of analytical ability.
- Commercially, culturally and diversity aware, high sensitivity to the social, economic and political environment.
- Knowledge of banking business/financial services industry is a distinct advantage.
- Highly customer focused, as it demands in a service industry.
- Strong leadership skills.