HR Manager (generalist)
A boutique, city based law firm has a new requirement for a Senior HR Advisor / HR Manager to join them on a 12 month contract basis. Working as part of a small team, this role will have responsibility for:
- Management of ad-hoc HR requests, from policy queries through to issues relating to maternity / paternity leave
- Support Partners and Business Services Heads in management of firm wide appraisals
- Support with the development of the HR handbook, ensuring that all regulatory updates are reflected
- End to end management of recruitment, managing relationships and terms with agencies.
- Lead on all employee relations cases, including performance management, disciplinaries and grievances managing them end to end.
- Work with the business to identify training and development needs, working with training providers to roll out training programmes.
The successful candidate must have worked as an HR Advisor / HR Manager from within another partnership environment (ideally a law firm) in an end to end generalist role. This is a 12 month contract, to start in April, paying circa £50,000. If you have experience with the above from within a legal environment, please apply with an updated CV ASAP to be considered.
SR Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.