Head of Human Resources
Head of Human Resources £75,000 London
Unique opportunity to work for one of the most prestigious private health providers in the UK.
Our client is looking for an experienced and commercially minded Head of HR to manage the HR function and, as a member of the SMT you will be tasked with transforming this business unit into a more commercially focused unit.
- Unique perm role based in the heart of London
- Competitive salary up to £75,000
- Competitive pension Scheme.
- The opportunity to have a real and lasting impact in a prestigious organization.
- 25 days paid holidays
Private health care.
- Managing for the HR department.
- Liaising with senior management designing and Implementing Hr strategies in line with business objectives.
- Supporting line managers in the dealing of ER-related matters.
- Supporting the various HR team in the developing of strategies in key areas L&D, succession plantings, talent management and compensation.
- Experience in a similar role.
- Commercially minded.
- Proven track record of successfully implementing change.
- Previous experience in managing a HR department in a fast paced enviroment.
- Ability to work autonomously.
- Great communication and interpersonal skills.
This is a unique opportunity for someone looking to take on a new challenge and have a lasting impact on a prestigious organisation. The right candidate would have the opportunity and responsibility to methodically identify deficiencies and implement strategies aiming at tackling them.
We would love to have a chance to speak with every applicant but unfortunately due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates would be contacted. If you haven't received a phone call or an invitation to interview email after two to three weeks, unfortunately, you haven't been successful on this occasion.