Learning and Organisational Development Consultant (EDI) - Kent
Learning and Organisational Development Consultant (EDI)
£49,149 - £56,950 per annum, pro rata
Ongoing and part time (0.8fte)
Are you looking for a new challenge in 2018? An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Learning and Organisational Development Consultant (EDI) to join a new L&OD team on an ongoing and part time (0.8FTE) basis.
The Learning & Organisational Development function has been subject to a major review, the results of which have informed a new structure for the team, so you will be joining at an ideal time to support the delivery of the reviews aims and objectives and be present at the start of a fresh chapter.
If you have the passion and energy to support the delivery of this change; diagnose, design and deliver a range of bespoke learning, organisational and employee development programmes; have a passion and particular interest, commitment and understanding of leadership issues in complex organisations and come up with people based solutions, then we would love to hear from you.
The L&OD section of HR focuses on all elements of design and delivery of a full range of learning, organisational and employee development programmes and services that ensure that organisational capabilities are aligned with the University’s People Strategy and Institutional Plan. Working with a portfolio of services and schools, you’ll be a strong influencer used to engaging effectively with stakeholders at all levels with exceptional oral and written communication skills.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Proven and extensive professional experience of providing advice in an L&OD and EDI capacity
- A demonstrable track record of analysing organisational needs and the ability to design, manage and deliver EDI projects/programmes to high professional standards
- Experience of writing persuasive high level business reports incorporating both narrative and data aspects
- The ability to contribute actively to strategic and operational EDI discussion and initiatives
- Up-to-date knowledge of equality related legislation and good practice
- A specialist equality, diversity and inclusivity qualification and/or equivalent experience
Closing date for applications: 16 March 2018
Interviews are to be held: 22 March 2018
For further information on the role and to apply, please visit our website.
Please note - applications must be made via the University’s online application system. You will be required to fill in the main details section of the application form as well as upload your CV and a cover letter. Your cover letter should clearly and explicitly address the requirements of the Person specification and you should provide clear evidence and examples in your application which back-up any assertions you make in relation to each criterion. We recommend a maximum of 4 x A4 sides for this document.
CVs or details sent directly to the department or via email cannot be considered.