HR Business Partner
Newly created role for a confident HRBP working for a business going through a period of growth and change.
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a professional, versatile HR BP who has strong communication skills and a broad knowledge of employee relations and people development.
Reporting to the HR Director they will be responsible for two HR Administrators and will work alongside the L&D Consultant. They will also be responsible for:-
- Supporting the HR Director in developing and executing the HR strategy in support of the overall business plan.
- Implementing HR initiatives and processes to achieve growth.
- Talent acquisition at all sites and meeting internal SLA's and to develop third party suppliers and the recruitment process.
- Executing the communication strategy at sites and to carry out employee surveys.
- Developing and implementing HR policies and procedures.
- Ensuring employment law compliance and GDPR.
- Supporting and developing management in aspects of employment law, leadership and coaching.
- Ensuring our new HR System project is carried out effectively and oversee training at sites.
- Developing and producing HR reports.
- Overseeing ER issues such as disciplinaries, grievances, long term sick and return to work issues etc.
- Attending UK sites for employee meetings.
- Developing the onboarding process, overseeing new employees into the company and ensuring culture and vision are embedded.
Suitable candidates must have previous experience working in a senior generalist role and have a CIPD Level 5 or above certificate; excellent and up to date employment law knowledge; experience writing policies and procedures and experience dealing with a diverse range of ER cases. They should also have excellent presentation and communication skills both written and verbal. Have a driving licence and be able to attend other UK sites at short notice. Have good attention to detail and good IT skills.