HR Business Partner
2 days left
- Full Time
Newly created role for a confident HRBP working for a business going through a period of growth and change.
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a professional, versatile HR BP who has strong communication skills and a broad knowledge of employee relations and people development.
Reporting to the HR Director they will be responsible for two HR Administrators and will work alongside the L&D Consultant. They will also be responsible for:-
- Supporting the HR Director in developing and executing the HR strategy in support of the overall business plan.
- Implementing HR initiatives and processes to achieve growth.
- Talent acquisition at all sites and meeting internal SLA's and to develop third party suppliers and the recruitment process.
- Executing the communication strategy at sites and to carry out employee surveys.
- Developing and implementing HR policies and procedures.
- Ensuring employment law compliance and GDPR.
- Supporting and developing management in aspects of employment law, leadership and coaching.
- Ensuring our new HR System project is carried out effectively and oversee training at sites.
- Developing and producing HR reports.
- Overseeing ER issues such as disciplinaries, grievances, long term sick and return to work issues etc.
- Attending UK sites for employee meetings.
- Developing the onboarding process, overseeing new employees into the company and ensuring culture and vision are embedded.
Suitable candidates must have previous experience working in a senior generalist role and have a CIPD Level 5 or above certificate; excellent and up to date employment law knowledge; experience writing policies and procedures and experience dealing with a diverse range of ER cases. They should also have excellent presentation and communication skills both written and verbal. Have a driving licence and be able to attend other UK sites at short notice. Have good attention to detail and good IT skills.
Apply for HR Business Partner
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly